Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Monday!

Here is is snowing and the kids are of school today! So we need to pick up our spirits and think about  Sunny days a
and warm weather!!

Today I want to look forward to the Spring and Summer! 

GINGHAM!
We have seen a trend at fall and Winter with the bold plaids and now summer we have gingham!!! I love a white and blue gingham with a great white denim pant. With Spring and Summer we have a lot of cookouts and holidays.  Pair and white and Red gingham shirt with a navy short or linen pant. The possibilities are endless! 

This also will take care of another trend of Blue and White! What we discussed yesterday! We do not need to spend a lot of money to get the hottest looks for the season! I am sure that we all have a blue short or white. I even have a red pair of linen shorts.

Runway looks; Gingham!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...