Thursday, January 29, 2015

FALL 2015!!! 70's are back!!! Good or BAD??


WOW... That us another trend that I think is a wait and see how we feel about that! I know designers can go with a theme for their collection and then it bottoms out!

I Like to see what they say will be big for the seasons! For example this year was the cowboy boots. I don't think went over all that well maybe I will use those cowboy boots next month in Nashville!


Well here are pictures of the latest fall fashion shows!






We can also learn about fashion with the runway shows! Really are we going to wear a lace dress from Valentino? No.. well for me no... But take a look at this lace dress. Well what can I get out of this that will work for me? Take the olive/golden color... Also the lace trend. Take from that maybe a lace dress for that special occasion or what about a lace overlay blazer done in a camel color!!!

See past the trend of the designers.... Or fill into my blog for updates!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...