Friday, January 23, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Shirt Dress

Here is a look for spring/summer 2015

The dress... Great piece and you may already have this in your wardrobe!
I love dresses!  I know some people are saying that where am I going to were a dress. I am a stay at home Mom, or work from home. I am fall into this category. I decided that even though I do not have to get out of my workout clothes or PJ's I want to look beautiful or put on makeup this will make you feel better! Lets face it when you look like shit you feel like shit!

I came across a article that if we just put a bright color or just get dress on a lazy gloomy day  this will ease depression. I feel it is the same . I think you owe it to yourself to feel and look great!

Ok The picture shows runway style for 2015 Spring Summer.
I know I am really going to wear this? Well yes you can I will also show a pictures from Ann Taylor Loft to see this is possible.
Runway Styles worth Thousands!




Ann Taylor LOFT.. See this does work!



I will be on the lookout for this style but here are a few dresses in my store that I love
FOROURCBJNUMBER93

This is a great dress! One shoulder is hot for spring and summer!!! We will talk about that another day!

BCBG Dress on Sale for $15.99


DKNY NEW Print Shier Dress!



Then I have a dress that is al sequins as well! 


LOOK OUT later today I will give my 3 featured items!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...