Thursday, January 29, 2015

What a Great Day for Shopping!!!




I wanted to share some great news! I had a awesome shopping day!
I found our shirt dresses and Trench coats. I even found a yellow trench coat!!! 
I also found a St. John Knit Jacket. (Not St Johns Bay)

I can wait to get these on! I will be busy busy... 
I am taking time out to see my son play hockey this weekend, He comes first! This is why I started doing this! 

Featured Items for forourcbjnumber93

Stripes!!! I did find a lot of boat Neck Striped Shirts!!!
Ralph Lauren Navy White Striped Cardigan


NEW with tags Coldwater Creek Cardigan



J.Crew Schoolboy Navy Striped Jacket







St John by Marie Gray Vintage Striped Blouse.. From 1970's












Lacoste Navy and White Polo






Brooks Brothers Pink and Navy Polo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...