Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 1/22/15

Good Morning!!!

Lets talk fashion today!!! While it is gloomy outside add a pop of color to your wardrobe! It will brighten your day and others while we still have to deal with winter! I hate this time of year as I think it is just dirty outside!
Put a scarf on with your winter coat, wear a great color maybe Yellow? Add maybe a yellow tweed jacket (from Calvin Klein ;)
that can be dressed up or down. 

Yellow is a big color for spring and summer!  Great with navy, black, white and gray and may more!  I know what some people are thinking I can not wear yellow! Yes you can there is a yellow shade for everyone. 

I just bought a yellow for myself yes discounted... I plan on wearing this with a gray wool pant and then I can wear with with a navy skirt. I also have a black and gold silk skirt I plan to add a great Black sweater or Black silk blouse!

I have a lot of great colors for your winter wardrobe that will take you right into spring!

Great Ebay items from forourcbjnumber93
New London Times Yellow dress
 Calvin Klein Yellow Jacket
 Steve Madden Short Black
and yellow crop jacket

Lacoste seersucker Yellow and white
jacket.
Look for my featured items later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...