Saturday, October 24, 2015

What should you buy this fall?

What should you buy this fall??

Since I am a personal stylist you really never have to go to the department store alone and panic because there are so many options and you don't know what is worth the splurge. I can help you! Don't go into the store and pick up a basic fashion item and leave because you are overwhelmed! I am here to let you know where to start and what is trending! Some of you love to shop and are my fashionistas but some are so afraid of buying something that does not work.
Here is items that is worth picking up!


1. Striped Peplum Top
This is a great look dressed up in a leather pant or even with jeans!
This is from Forever21 $36


2. Two Tone Bangle..
This one has pearls and is from St. John.. (not St. John Bay)
$125... 
3. Burgundy Moto Jacket...
You can splurge and get the one on the left for $1200 or This one from Jou Jou $40


4.  Fringed Textured Cardigan!


5. Saddle Bag...
The one on the right is from Chloe.. (VERY VERY high end) $2350.00
The left is from Apt 9.. Low end.. Kohl's

6. Ankle Strap Pump...
Go for a burgundy color!

7. Ribbed Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater
Everyone needs at least 2 of these.. Ivory/White and Black.. I like to have some also in colors!!!


8. Denim Button Front Skirt
This is a hot item for fall... get one.. You may already have one in your closet..
I have some in my store for sale.. as many of the items I am talking about today!

9. Double Breasted Wool Blazer
This is a must have for the fall and winter..


10. Flare jeans
These are a little fuller then a bootcut and pair it with a cape!!
Great look!!

11.Textured Single Button Blazer

12. Suede Skirt
This can be faux suede.. remember it is about the look and not the exact piece!!


13. Go for a lace detail jumpsuit!
Any jumpsuit will work.. they were big in the summer and now take them right into fall.

14. Over the knee boots.
BIG trend.. I would go with a gray color!


15. Satin High neck Halter!
This is a gorgeous! Go for the blush color!

16. Fedora Hat!
Yes.. you can wear a hat!!! I have short hair and love my fedora hat!

17.  Check Poncho..
I have this exact one.. Wore it to hockey practice for my son with a black leather boot and skinny jean.. I wore a gray ribbed turtleneck under it!
I need to start taking pictures...LOL

18. FRINGE...
If you do not want to do a skirt in fringe or a crop jacket.. go for a purse in fringe! Fringe is big.. remember it is the concept

19. Patchwork!
Go for a patchwork skirt!


20. Tie Sleeve Dress
This is a gorgeous look... not comfortable in a dress? Go for a blouse instead!


The holidays will be here before you know it! 



You want to look great I can help!
From the inside out!!

I offer personal Styling services and I am a Plexus Ambassador.
and own a clothing shop... 





Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.







I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!


References are available upon request


Email me with any questions:
lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

Do You want to look great from the inside out!!!




I also want you to feel great as well!



Plexus is a lifestyle change! This will benefit you from the inside out.
The best Pro biotic out there! Gut issues cause so many problems from Depression to constipation!

I am an Independent ambassador for Plexus Worldwide
Ambassador # 1141364
What is Plexus?


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...