Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ankle Boots? What can I wear with them????

Love your Ankle Boots?


Everyone is on the hunt for the best fall shoe.. The Ankle Boot is the hottest look in
fashion! These ankle boots are not just for fall and winter but these also work well in spring and summer! These boots are comfortable as  it has a short shaft and are no fuss. So the style possibilities are endless with a ankle boot but as a fashion stylist these are the best ways to style the hot fashion item the bootie!!







Here are the best ways to wear the ankle bootie!


Wear Booties to the office!

1. Wear a colorful Striped Skirt with a booties.. This will take you to the office and even to a brunch date.


2. Pair a flat boot with a shorts and a vest. Add a trendy skinny scarf to complete the look!


3.  Grab a plaid skirt with a short sleeve sweater.. Great heeled booties


4. Go for a blazer and a longer short and pair with a boot that is a little higher on the ankle!


5. Wear a tweed midi skirt with a classic brown bootie


6. Wear a bright colorful dress with a suede bootie.. When wearing the combo... the dress needs to be lighter then the boot



Going on a Date?

1. A cute printed dress with a wear a turtleneck if short sleeve and black tights.


2. Go All black... Head to toe.. I personally would add a color clutch!


3. For a evening out pair your printed a-line skirt


4. Wear a printed Mini Dress... Great for the office to dinner..

5. Go for a boot with a legging...


6. Go for a hot color like ox blood with a Plaid Print.


7. Are you edgy? Go with a black cashmere sweater.. and black moto jacket.



For the Weekend???


1. Go with a distressed denim and a tunic blouse


2. Great low boot with a jean and a camel color jacket or vest!



3. White Blouse, coat with a black legging



4. Wear a ini skirt with a moto jacket


5. Pair with a leather legging and a chunky sweater or coat!



6. Great with the Canadian Tuxedo.. great with the boyfriend jean so a little skin is shown!


7. Fall Activities? Apple picking? Pumpkin picking?
Go for a fair isle sweater, khaki jacket and low heel brown booties!







Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.




I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!


I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. 



Do you want to look great this holiday season and most of all feel great!

I am a Plexus Ambassador! 
What is Plexus? 
Email me for questions!!









References are available upon request


Email me with any questions:
lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...