Friday, October 2, 2015

Perfect Date Night Outfits!!!!

Happy Friday!!

So usually this is date night.. I have some great ideas for
a awesome outfit for the perfect date!

The one thing about having the perfect outfit for date night is make sure the outfit matches your mood, Trendy for fall and is flattering! There are so many Wonderful outfits for the fall that is guaranteed to make you look perfect!

1. Romantic Look


This needs to be a little understated and feminine. Try a pleated skirt; with a tunic sweater. Or try a tunic sweater over a pencil skirt. I also love the winter white with black. Very chic and an never go wrong with that color combo.


Romantic look and also be your favorite white dress from the spring and summer and put a statement coat with it and maybe a strappy Heel or a boot.. This is a classic white dress and a black jacket with a tights and a suede tall boot.


This outfit takes your gorgeous lace skirt that you usually save for special occasions. Well pair it with a denim shirt and statement necklace.


2. EDGY LOOK?
Everyone wants to show your are a strong woman. This look pairs your jeans with a leather jacket.

Here is a printed pant with a leather jacket.

This look takes a old color skirt with a gorgeous sweater or like seen here with a Leather Moto jacket.


This look goes the opposite way pair a leather pant with a jean jacket.

3. Do you need to leave from the office to your date? Here are a few outfits to get your from the office to your date!
This look is a long sleeve mini dress




This look pairs a gorgeous print skirt with a crop top.




Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.





I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!


I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this.
References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:
lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...