Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What Fall Fashion Trends Matter!!!!

What Fall Fashion Trends Really Matter?




There are numerous fashion trends that come and go each season however,
there are only a handful that truly matter and ones that I would invest in. I build my business to fashion trends and classics. If you follow my blog I have been talking and writing about fall fashion since the spring season. I have listed and re listed the trends coming and there are only a few that I would recommend trying.






1. Go for the blouse this season!
This is the perfect transition piece and is great for travel and an really be worn with jeans or dress it up with a skirt.



2. All White Athletic Shoe
The all white Athletic shoe is a big trend right now and how comfortable!!!


3. Flare Pants!
Yes the 70's look is in for the fall and how perfect are the velvet flares? Opt for the Wine Color so can get a fall color with the hot trend in the flare pant.



4. Skinny Scarf!
Skinny scarf is a hot trend this fall and is a great accessory to throw on with  blazer, suit or a collarless blouse!



5. Over the Knee Boots!
These are a hot trend and not going away anytime soon. I would not try to look like the the pretty woman look. The over the knee boots will give you a long effect and a great way to get that BOHO look.


6. Long Line Coat!
Go for a wide collar or double breasted long coat!




Halloween is right around the corner... What will you wear?

This also means that the holidays will be here before you know it! 
You want to look great I can help!

I offer personal Styling services and I am a Plexus Ambassador.






Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.





I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!



I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. 





I also want you to feel great as well!

Plexus is a lifestyle change! This will benefit you from the inside out.
The best Pro biotic out there! Gut issues cause so many problems from Depression to constipation!

I am an ambassador for Plexus Worldwide
What is Plexus?
Email me with questions and more information!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...