Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Are these Denim Looks in Your Closet???



Are These Denim Looks in Your Closet??

Women in America are known for there denim looks. We are known for
working denim jeans into our wardrobe year round. Denim looks especially with the 70's inspired looks being a huge fashion trend we are seeing variations and denim looks are even being seen in our favorite stores and by our favorite designers!

Flares are big this season but the hottest denim look is not just about the flares but flares with a distressed hem or patchwork and not just in a denim jacket but maybe a denim skirt or jean. The denim look is everywhere and from Culottes to the button front denim skirt denim is everywhere this season!!


1. A-Line Denim Skirt!
A A-line skirt is always very flattering on most figures. While going with this style I would try to find a skirt that has some embellishment or maybe one that ties at the waist!


2. Straight-Leg Jean with Distressed Hem
This season you want the basic Silhouette to draw eye to outfit details!


3. Denim Culottes!
These are very big for the season! Every Store you go into will have Denim Culottes and if they don't.. I would not take fashion advice from them! You will be surprised on how often you end up wearing these!


4.  Wrap Denim Skirt:
This look is adorable and looks so feminine


5.  Denim Overalls
These are big this season!!! 
Most girls are saying they wish they could wear them everyday! I did try on a pair and guess what I do not own a pair. They just did not look good on me. That is just it with fashion trends.... Yes it is hot and you look like you are right on top of fashion trends.. sometimes it looks more of a disaster on you then a hot trend!


6. Denim Chambray Button Down Blouse:
This is a great look from weekend to office.. this is a must have.. Take this look.. paired with a black pant and over the knee boots with a burnt orange cardigan. This is perfect!!!!


7. Denim Overall Dress!
Now this is tricky... If you wear a crop top under it... not really looking for that look but you could pull it off in a casual setting. One thing about fashion.. even if you have the body... You want to look more sophisticated then trashy..

8.  Skinny White Jean!
YES WHITE!!! You can wear white jeans! Actually I love white jeans with a pale pink cashmere sweater!
So is this look a no no!!! Hell NO... This is gorgeous!!! Take it from true fashion blogger and someone you know that has fashion style..
This look is HOT!


9.  Denim Button Front Mid Length Skirt
The button front gives a 70's vibe! Wear the skirt buttoned up or leave a few buttons open.


10.  Flare Jeans!
This is a better version then the boot cut.. This can be dressed up or down.. Wear with a tee for weekends and then for a date night or girls night with a gorgeous blouse!

11. Button Front Mini Skirt..
You guessed it.. Button front Skirt are hot right now!!
I would just go for 1 in denim either this short style or the mid length.

12. Canadian Tuxedo
What is that? It is a Denim Shirt and Jeans...  Pair with a great boot or pump and you must wear a belt to break it up.


13. Patchwork.. Patchwork Denim Jacket
Your Denim Jean Jacket will never go out of style but this season treat yourself to a patchwork jean jacket.


14. Sophisticated Denim Dress!
Make sure it is sophisticated...  Go for one that can be a blank canvas.. Great with flats, boots and your favorite heels


15.  Denim Top... For a night out
Yes we all have the safe denim shirts.. that we love.. How about a denim shirt for a night out on the town? Denim is for anything and you can pull off a denim top to wear out for a date night or a party night with your girlfriends!



These are some ways to add denim to your wardrobe!

Have suggestions let me know via email!
lhosack93@gmail.com
lisathefashionista@gmail.com


The holidays will be here before you know it!  Look great with fashion from my store or let me help you!!


You want to look great I can help!
From the inside out!!

I offer personal Styling services and I am a Plexus Ambassador.
and own a clothing shop... 





Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.


I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!




References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:

lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

Do You want to look great from the inside out??

PLEXUS Can Help!!!
What is Plexus?
Plexus will help you get the energy you need, lose weight or need a great vitamin or Pro biotic... There is a formula for everyone!

I want you to feel great and Look great!
If you feel great you have more confidence and will rock any outfit!




Plexus is a lifestyle change! This will benefit you from the inside out.
The best Pro biotic out there! Gut issues cause so many problems from Depression to constipation!








I am an Independent ambassador for Plexus Worldwide

Ambassador # 1141364
What is Plexus?


lhosack93@gmail.com
lisathefashionista@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...