Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fall's Greatest must have jacket!!!

Fall's Greatest must have jacket!!!

The must have jacket for fall is the Motorcycle jacket or also known as
the moto jacket!  I love this style jacket because it can be worn dressed up or dressed down. The motorcycle jacket even has gained it own nickname the Moto Jacket. This jacket just shows that you can be a bad ass and also looked like you are put together. The different colors and different fabrics. Designers are pairing them not only over dresses or jeans but you are seeing them with matching bottoms for a dressier look. This jacket when worn zipped up can also opt for a top more then a jacket.

Here are some fashionista approved Jackets!!

This is from Kenneth Cole Leather~ $495.00

This jacket is from Triple Creek and is on Clearence $41.99



This next jacket is from GAP ~ $298.00


This jacket is from Ava &Viv $41.99 (Target) Plus Size



This gorgeous Blue Moto Jacket is from Michael Kors $495.00

This blue one is from Thalia Sodi $49.00
(on sale at Macy's)



This Pink Jacket is from Guess and is a faux Leather $108.00



This Fur Trim Moto Jacket is from Nicole Miller (JcPenny) $59.99


This Moto Jacket is from Aria Black and add another fall trend with the trend
and is on sale for $50




This last one is from Levi's and is a gorgeous Quilted Style... I actually have one in a real leather from Bradley Bayou.. paid $35.00
This one is $90


Actually I have 2... One is from ebay and then my Aunt gave me this one... I love it!

.. real leather... I have a lot of this style jacket in my store..



Want Free Shipping in my Store?


Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.



I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!



I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this.
References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:
lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...