Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Who Wants to Shop Today???

Who Wants to Shop today??

That is a silly question? I know all my fashionistas love to shop and want to look great doing it!!! These outfits want to make me shop! I also have special offers as a Plexus Ambassador!

Some women get to dress up everyday for the office or maybe once a week or once in a blue moon. I know there is a special look that has you thinking I love that look and want it!!

1. Pair a Deep Tone (like Olive) with a soft color like Pale Pink


2. Layer up in Neutrals!

3. Blush Tones:
Love the blush tome with a winter white pant


4.Delicate Lace Dress!


5. Peplum Dress


6. Off the Shoulder Dress


7.Dress in soft colors for the Fall

8.Wearing a pink skirt with a fall color chunky sweater




9. Striped Fall Dress!


10. Ruffled Blouse and A-Line Leather Skirt!








Want FREE Shipping?


Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.




I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!



I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this.
I am also a PLEXUS Ambassador: This is a lifestyle change!
For more information check my site out!


References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:
lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...