Thursday, October 22, 2015

Love a Faux Fur Coat??

Love a Faux Fur Coat?


Yes I love the look of a fur coat and faux fur is a huge fashion trend this fall! I know
last week here in the northeast temperatures dropped and even though we love our down coat we can opt for this more trendy style. Some of you when thinking of a faux fur coat you think of bulky and does not look like faux fur at all.  The faux fur of 2015 is luxurious and natural tones that look like fur! This coat will take you from the office to a date night and right into the weekend. I actually bought my first faux fur this week!!! Love it!!!
Here are some ways that you CAN wear faux fur! Do not be afraid of it embrace it and rock it!



1. Wear to work!
Love this look... Go with a neutral color like black or beige... 






2.  Wearing it with your jeans for a more casual look... but as the fashionista you are.. you always turn heads!




3. For going on a date or meeting with friends.. 




This is from Forever21 and is $90....


This is from Love Token $248


This is from Free People.. $268.. 
In my store I have a black one from bebe.. $50



This is from Saks Fifth Avenue off 5th.. $129


This is from Steve Madden and is $99



Go for a Navy Blue..,from Whistles Teddie $365.00


The holidays will be here before you know it! 

You want to look great I can help!
From the inside out!!

I offer personal Styling services and I am a Plexus Ambassador.
and own a clothing shop... 





Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.





I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!



I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. 






I also want you to feel great as well!


Plexus is a lifestyle change! This will benefit you from the inside out.
The best Pro biotic out there! Gut issues cause so many problems from Depression to constipation!

I am an ambassador for Plexus Worldwide
What is Plexus?
Email me with questions and more information!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...