Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hey!!!
It has been a while sine my last Blog! I had total Knee replacement surgery! Then had a blood clot in 2012. I was in the hospital the entire week including Christmas!
Fashion. I LOVE clothing and love shopping! Before I started my business I was spending thousands of dollars on clothes and purses!

I shop at various stores and I have a misture of New with tag items and Gently used item almost look brand new. I would never sell you something that I would not wear or is in poor shape!

KHOLS is a great place to get the discounted clothing. I shopped the clearance rack and NEW cashmere sweaters for $9.00!

I start to look what is going to be hot for the spring and summer.  Golden Globes are the best way to see what the trends are.  Sequins!!! Sparkle shine..SILVER is everywhere... I have a great Silver all sequin dress for sale now in a 1X! Lots of sparkle items for sale!
My eBay id is forourcbjnumber93

I will blog daily on finds New items listed and the hotest trends. Get items before you have to pay and fortune on clothing. Looking good does not need to cost a lot of money. I started a business when I was pregnant with my son and I did go back to work for a little bit but it was not what I wanted no spark!
I had a rough year in 2012 but I am back and feel great!


NEW Items listed... Come vist my ebay store!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...