Sunday, January 25, 2015

1/25/2015

Spring report :

I will do a hot item for Spring each day and then a different post on what will be hot on trend for fall 2015. I know most people just want spring to come why do I want to look forward to fall. The Autumn months September, October and November have the highest number of sales. These are the months that people spend the most on clothing. I think you ask any woman fall is my weak spot,

Spring! Blue and White!
This has been a trend for a couple of years now but this is great when you are tired of wearing black and white. I know I love wearing black and white so I do not have to think about what I am wearing. No need to see if it goes.. it just does! So Swap out black and white for Blue and White. Try a gorgeous Royal Blue Blouse with a white pant. Also another 2 items for fall are the gingham shirt and Polo. This is a great idea when you want to really sow the world that you are a fashionista and are always in style!

Have a great Sunday!
Looks from the runway 2015


NOW my Store forourcbjnumber93

Chico's NEW with tags!!! Gorgeous Royal Blue Jacket



Lands' End Blue Cable Knit Boyfriend Cardigan 


Anthropologie  Blue Hooded Open Cardigan; Sparrow Line



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...