Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fashion #5 item worth the investment!

Fashion item worth the investment! #5
The NUDE Pump!

This is a great investment! I love this because it can go with everything! Since I am a shoe person like most women I have a nude flat. I don't wear a pump because of my knee problems but I even love my nude flat! 

Now nude does not have to be that beige shoe. Make sure the shoe matches your skin tone. This color is getting to be a must have just like the black pump. This shoe can be dressed up or down! Wear a flat with your favorite jeans. If you do want to get that slimming style then go with a heel. Can't wear a heel then opt for one that has a wedge base.
So where did we get this from? Yes from Princess Kate! She starts trends because she is so Elegant. Anyone that knows me I am a huge fan of the Princess!

There are do's and don'ts. Never wear a color that is 2 shades darker then you flesh color. I will have more on this tomorrow!






Off to the rink! 2 Hockey games today! I am trying to looks stylish while keeping warm.. I have a pink and White Sweater on today with a dark jean and a Pink Driving moccasin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...