Sunday, July 12, 2015

Wish List for Hollywood Stylist for Fall 2015

What are the Hollywood Stylist are wishing for in 2015
These are the items that stylist are wishing for in the fall 2015. I will compare with items you can find on eBay... remember I am not trying to tell you Saint Laurent is comparable to Cole Haan... Cole Haan is a great brand and guess what? You get the look and still have money in your purse.
When possible I will show items in comparison in my store that I have.


1. Penny Loafers:
will be the go to shoe of the season!
2. Pearl Ring
Pearls will be essential for the fall season. This ring is a great style but not so much to pay $300?
3. Chunky Cardigan:
Chunky is in again!! Everyone will want a chunky style sweater. The Blue Ralph Lauren in in my Store for $19
4. Cross Body Bag:
Stylist love this because it is structured... 

5. Jumpsuits:
These are a great must have! The perfect day to evening

6. Moto Boots
This is a boot that you will be living in come fall
7. Boyfriend Leather Jacket 
This will be worn almost on a daily basis in the fall season!
The Bronze and Yellow one are from my Store:




8. The Shirtdress
This is a great style that can be belted and love the longer length for the fall season!
The DKNY Shirtdress is from My Store!
9. Over sized Cardigan!
This is a great style and what looks better over a white tee and denim jean?
10. Sweater Coat/Jacket
This is great and I do have a lot of these and sometimes it is warm enough.
See what I can do for you and your pocket!



I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...