Monday, July 27, 2015

Love My Denim Jacket!!!!Denim Denim




Love my Denim Jacket!

Denim Jackets are always in style! I love my jacket and I can wear it with a maxi dress to and cute denim black jean! Denim jackets have been a staple in many women's wardrobes if not every women and the infatuation starts when we are young! I also love denim jackets that have embroidery and embellishment! I can see a classic jean with a white tee and a cute jean jacket.

Here are some denim jackets that are top 10 in my book and I will compare and contrast as I always do if there is a jacket that is well above a price point that I am comfortable with however there are some that are a great buy and a great look! Remember my motto... you don't have to get this same jacket.. Play the part and shop cheap! 

GAP 1969 Jean Jacket: $30.00

H & M Denim Jacket: $35.00.. 
Personally I like the GAP one better. I am not a huge fan of H & M.. I find the quality just OK :)

Mother Denim Jacket $229.00
I know this compare and contrast shows a different color but this is the same brand. FACT! You can get this on eBay and save $129.00!



Levis Authentic Trucker Jacket $92.00
Proenza Schouler Jacket $300.00
I also show you a denim jacket I have in my store from Calvin Klein.. made in USA.. $29.99....


A.P.C Brandy Jacket $295.00
Saint Laurent Original Western Jean Jacket $1190.00
OK I must admit I do like this one and I see the quality.. But spending over $1000 for a jean jacket... uh... NO
  
Acne Studio Tag Vintage Denim Jacket $295.00
Mango Dark Denim Jean Jacket $60.00
I do love dark denim in my opinion I think it looks a little more dressed up. Like a dark denim wide leg jean. Just perfect!

Joe Fresh Denim Jacket $30.00
These are the classic denim jean jacket but there are cute denim jackets out there that may be a trench or a peacoat. I have both of those styles available as well as the classic jean jacket from Calvin Klein. I also have a cute Ralph Lauren black denim safari jacket!





Fall is my favorite time of year!


I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!




I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...