Friday, July 24, 2015

Pre FALL Fashion Trends!!!

Fall Fashion Trends!!! 

It is getting closer to fall and I am searching the pre fall fashion trends that are a must have!! I do the work for you. I have scoured every fashion magazine and have seen the same pattern on the fall trends. 

1. Lace Up Heel!
This lace up trend goes into the fall season with classic leather and suede styles! The lace up detail as with an ankle bracelet slims the ankle and makes it look sexy!

2.Cozy Jacket/ Top
This goes with the trend of plush as well as fur and shearling that is bog for the fall season! Glad my aunt gave me a white fur coat last Christmas!


3. Leather Bucket Bag
This is a great style and everyone can not afford a Chole bag or even Tory Burch but there are great faux leather styles out there and if it looks the part buy it!!!

4.Suede
Suede pants, boots and jackets even a suede vest under a plaid suit for fall!





Fall is my favorite time of year!
I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing. They are great with the jeans and tee shirt to pick up the kids, attend soccer games but going to a holiday party with her executive husband. 

I am a personal stylist and an help!!!




I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...