Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Eva Longoria's New Fashion Line... You will have to wait until 2016!!!!

Eva Longonria's Fashion Line!

This is one star that always looks sophisticated and polished! She is going to try her hand at designing with a clothing line followed by accessories, jewelry and footwear.

Lets look at some fashions that we loved her in!!!

 This is a cute style and can be worn for any season. For fall and winter add tights and a tall boot.


Gorgeous off white dress and fits any curvy style.

Love this dress and the color... I always fall for navy...

Love the animal print pant with room but not sloppy!

This is the look of a modern suit but different pieces she has put together!

Love the 2 piece look of the dress but really is one piece!

She wears the classic black and white... Love the long blazer!!!

Love this dress but is way too red carpet for even an occasion.. I think the bottom may be redesigned but the same gathered fabric!

Love Love this color!!! Ice blue and the lace top piece!

Love the color with the metal detail and the asymmetrical slit

We can travel in style!!!

Love this color for fall!!! Can we wait until 2016!!




I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...