Thursday, July 2, 2015

Top 10 Fall Trends....

Top 10 Fall Fashion Trends

As we celebrate the 4th of July this weekend I like to get into fall mode. These are going to be the top fashion trends for the fall and winter season!

1. BIG BELTS
Belts will be everywhere for the season. This is great to give definition to the waist. The trend is big belts not the tiny ones the style will be big belts. The belt takes the eye to the midriff and create a hourglass figure.


2.CAPES
This is a trend that has been a hit for many seasons and does not seem to go away.
The cape style is great for the mild winter and fall. 

3. Lingerie
What? I know who would wear this out but remember go for the look. A Cardigan that has a little lace trim or a skirt that is lace overlay.


4. Athleisure
What is that? Sporty casual style! YAY!!! So the fashion trend is looking sporty! I do love the style but I always think I am under dressed... Maybe this will change my mind and all you fashionista's!!!


5. Fun FUR..
I love the look of fur.. I wanted to buy a fur cropped jacket at my thrift store the other day but my husband said no.... I do still have my new fur vest for the fall.


6. Pleats
This trend is all the rage and it is not just one style of pleats.  They are wide and traditional.. almost the take on the fringe.


7. Patchwork
This is a designer favorite and this is the trend for all fabrics but too much clashing will be a fashion no.


8.  Strong Prints
I personally don't want to look like a couch but I do have a few pants I bought with a floral print and I do love it!


9. Ribbed Knitwear
I love the ribbed styles! It just looks classic... Get turtlenecks in this style so you can be on trend. This is a fashion staple.


10. Statement Shoe
Go for a bold statement shoe. This is easy for example I recently bought a pointed flat with a flag design and rhinestones. Embellished shoes will be a trend.





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...