Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fashion from the ESPY Awards!!!!

Fashion from the ESPY Awards!

When award shows are on the horizon this usually indicates what is
ahead for the fashion season. I have learned that the awards shows set a precedence for the season of style. I usually can tell the colors and the fabrics as well as textures will be a hit for the upcoming seasons!

1. Sheer and embellishment

This adorable dress with the sheer sleeves and slight flirty embellishment. This is Kendall Jenner by Alexandre Vauthier. The sheer sleeves were a hit back when Nancy Keragan had the signature sheer sleeve and my wedding dress had the sheer sleeves on my dress. I do see a little bit of elegant embellishment for the season!



2. Embellishment.. sequins! Metallic!!!
Kylie Jenner shows off the gold metallic sequin dress! Again shows that embellishment and metallic colors will be huge for the season!
Kylie is in Shady Zeineldine. Just stunning!!


3. Sheer and Leather
This is a gorgeous dress in leather and some skin showing. 
Halle Berry

4. Silver and Embellishment!
Brittney Spears in Davidson Zanine!
Beautiful Silver and Stunning Embellishment!!


5. Black ruched and bold belt!
Ciara in Elie Saab

 
6. Red Suit!
Suits will be huge for the fall and winter season. Bold colors and tapered leg is in style!!
Rachel McAdams in Cristiano Burani

7. Silver and Embellishment!
Another example of the metallic and embellishment
Hannah Davis in MikaelD

8. Pewter and Sequins!
Hope Solo shines in this gorgeous dress!! 
Hope is wearing Badgley Mischka

9. Classic Black and white... Showing some skin... sheer fabrics!
Ronda Rousey is stunning in this combo!


10. NAVY BLUE; Sequins and Sheer fabric
The color navy is going to be huge for the fall and winter season. For the holidays Navy Velvet will be a staple in dresses and jackets.
This dress has it all... Navy, Sequins and sheer fabric at the chest!
Rocsi Diaz

11. Winter White... Pants Suit!
Pants suits will be a huge hit for the fall and winter and I am a sucker for a winter white pants suit!
Diane Sawyer

12. Bold Prints.. Fitted Style and Flowing;
Tara Lipinski and Danica Patrick shows off the prints in style!!

13. Pewter Embellishment blouse with winter white... Black (Gray) and White pairing!
Robin Roberts in Wes Gordon

14. Navy.. Sheer and lace overlay!
This dress is stunning and I wish I had an event to wear it to!
Micah Hancock!

15. Black Lace and Embellishment overlay
Maggie Vessey

You will notice I bring you the best fashion for fall and winter! 

Since this is my favorite time for fashion!
I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing. They are great with the jeans and tee shirt to pick up the kids, attend soccer games but going to a holiday party with her executive husband. 

I am a personal stylist and an help!!!






I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...