Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Taylor Swift.... Clothing Line... What we want to see!

Taylor Swift Clothing line.. and what we want to see.


I do like Taylor swift but in reality I am a 42 year old woman.. well almost 43 in a few short days but can I really wear anything in this line. I think there may be a few ideas that we can make it thirty, forty friendly!

Taylor Swift is a fashion iconic. She looks cute in everything she wears and always looked pulled together no matter how crazy the pieces may look separate buy she makes it all work and looks gorgeous doing it. I can honestly say she is one of the nicest and generous down to earth superstar that I have ever seen and once again she is giving her fans what they want.. To wear her style!


1. Bright Color Pumps:
These make any neutral piece of an otherwise boring dress stand out!
Middle age Friendly...

2.  Crop Top Sets:
This is a cure look that she can pull off love the nude heels and purse.
I would keep this to the twenty crowd


3.Striped Tee:
Great piece and puts such a plain top look great with her shorts and stack black heel
Great for the thirty, forty crowd

4. Edgy Overalls:
These are cute and overalls will be a big hit for fall so I am betting this is most likely one of her items.. Love them.. I would wear them
5. Collared Dress:
This is adorable and love the plaid look.. which again is big for the season ahead!
Love it..

6.  Floral Print Dress:
This is adorable and brings the colors out in the lavender heels

7. Romantic Dress;
Lace and sheer dresses will be hot for fall.. This is a stunning dress!!
8. Knee Socks:
Only she can pull this off and look so darn cute!
9. Bright Tote; handbag
Love this Yellow satchel.. and look a ice blue collared dress... WE want a collared dress
10. Printed Tailored Blazer:
This shows a matching set.. I like the idea better then the crop set for someone my age.

11. Heeled Oxfords:
These are adorable and love the burgundy color for fall.

12. Flouncy Skater Skirt:
Love the floral skirt done in pleates

13. Embellished Bomber Jacket:
This is gorgeous and love the embellished Jacket

Fall is my favorite time of year!




I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!






I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...