Friday, July 17, 2015

Fall Fashion
Transition to fall from Summer Fashion
The DO's and Don'ts

1. KEEP The Straw Bag/ oversized bag.
Summer accessories do not have to hide in back of the closet once summer is over. Keep your neutral accessories in your fall wardrobe.


2.DON'T wear an outfit that finds you back on the disco dance floor.
Even though we all the a little sheen in our wardrobe. We do not need to go overboard. A little goes a long way.




3.DO Add tights to a summer dress.
As we get ready for fall dressing don't take the summer dresses out of your closet. Add tights and a great fall shoe to the dress!!


4. DON'T over layer!!
Layering can extend your summer wardrobe. Remember to keep the layering simple so you don't look like your outfit is carrying you.

5. DO Stretch the SANDAL Season
Take a great fall look and make it look like a transition Piece is add a sandal. When adding a sandal to make fall fashion flirty!

6.DON'T Over Accessorize!
A cute chunky belt and a flowing scarf as well as a knit cap will make any outfit fall friendly! Just NOT all together!

7. DO Try This Cool Color Combo!
Khaki, White and your favorite jean look great together and  just perfect. Buy a neutral khaki crop jacket and you will find you will use this time and time again.


8. No to MIDRIFF
Great fall trick is rolling up sleeves to your favorite blouse or cuffing you boyfriend jeans. Lets keep the tummy area covered!

9. Start wearing fall colors!
Start wearing orange, red and yellow to transition into fall!!

10. Make sure your clothes fit!!!
There is one thing about a chunky oversized sweater but make sure your last year items actually fit!

11. DO wear a scarf
Scarves are great for any transition! even though pale yellow is commonly a spring/summer color this pair it with gray... great for the winter as well! Love a gray wool pant and a soft yellow sweater!


12. DO NOT WEAR WEEKEND WEAR to the OFFICE
I know everyone wants to show off their North Face Jacket but really with a skirt at the office? Grab a great fall jacket instead of your hiking jacket.

13.DO WEAR A LEGGING!
This is a great transition piece for the fall and fun!

14.DON'T WEAR WHITE SOCKS WITH SANDALS!
This is just a fashion no no... Bright white socks are not on trend on the runways. Now some designers are pair printed socks as fashionable but bright white is a NO NO!!

15. When Layering KEEP Something BARE!
Sometimes the fall temps are so up and down. You can need a coat in the morning and by evening you can wear a short skirt. So layering is great for the transition but show some skin!

16.Don't show too much... why give a free peep show?
Fall runways have sheer as a hot item but be careful as not being tasteful. 


17. Have a favorite summer dress? Keep wearing it!
Pair your favorite sundress with a dark velvet blazer. Like this sun dress is white and black she brings out the black and matches this great for the perfect transition piece!


18. Don't Show Shape wear!
Spanx is great! Everyone needs a little sucking in.. but don't let the whole world know that your great look...well needed a little help

19.BE READY FOR RAIN!
Always have a pair of rain boots at your desk or even in your closet. As I work from home and have ones just in case.. With all the storms coming in with the fall season... hot then cold... This creates storms so be ready for anything!!

20.DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE A SCHOOL GIRL
This look is not cute! Say no to the socks with the heels... 

These are great pointers to get your through the transition! I am starting to get my store ready for the fall season with great items!
So don't want to be a fashion don't? Let me help you





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...