Monday, July 20, 2015

J. Crew will be budget Friendly!



J.Crew will be a little more budget friendly but is this really good news. From my business perspective no... here is another brand that wants everyone to enjoy the quality and sophistication of J. Crew.
Why is this a problem for me? J. Crew is always a big seller for be simply because I can offer the clothing at 80% off the retail. This bothers me because I know that the quality will not be up to the same standards as in the past.


I remember a few years ago ( actually more) being able to buy Dana Buchman, Lily Pulitzer and many others. Target and Kohl's brings in these designer labels.. and yes in my opinion it is just a label and not the quality of these designers that once and still do adorn the stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord and Taylor  and Macy's. The clothing sold for a cheaper price are not the same quality.

J. crew has had a tough year with declining sales, customers crying of quality and the price of the items. So if J. Crew is losing their prices for a more budget friendly why the name change for the budget friendly clothing. Is this not J. Crew clothing? The new line is called J. Crew Mercantile also known as the J. Crew Factory Outlet... Hmmmm.... Trying to scam us. Don't get me wrong I love J. Crew because it just looks all American clean lines.

Here are a few examples... 


You will notice I bring you the best fashion for fall and winter! 


Since this is my favorite time for fashion!
I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing. They are great with the jeans and tee shirt to pick up the kids, attend soccer games but going to a holiday party with her executive husband. 

I am a personal stylist and an help!!!





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...