Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hollywood Stylist Most Wished for for Fall 2015 Part 2

What are the Hollywood Stylist are wishing for in 2015
Part 2
These are the items that stylist are wishing for in the fall 2015. I will compare with items you can find on eBay... remember I am not trying to tell you Saint Laurent is comparable to Cole Haan... Cole Haan is a great brand and guess what? You get the look and still have money in your purse.
When possible I will show items in comparison in my store that I have.


11. Dark Cropped Jean
This is a fall essential and these are great with a pair of ankle booties. This is also great with your strappy heel. I do try to compare to what I have in my store so you can compare.


12. Flat Boot
These are grat because it lets us be on our feet all day!
13. Wool Hat
Neutrals are perfect for the fall season! This is not a fedora hat but a simple wool hat. Great with jeans and a blazer.
14. Bright Sweaters
This is great for fall especially as its get colder and colder. Wear something that will cheer you up and others you come in contact with!


15.  Fitted Dress
Dress is great for any season but for the fall get a fitted dress to wear with a tall boot.
16. Crop Wide Leg Pant
I love the crop pant with a boot in the fall!
17. Classic Tailored Coat. Peacoat even works...
I love the classic style and peacoats. I think I have one in every color!
18. Leather Pants (faux or real)
These are a great staple and can be super comfortable as long as they are lined.
19. Leather Backpack
This is a gorgeous backpack and will fit everything you need and keep your hands free for shopping. I personally don't like this style because the increase theft and if you are not a student just looks kind of dorky. This is on the wishlist for fashion designers but I think it is cute for the student.

20. Python Clutch
This is the it evening bag because of the animal print this fall!
Shop My Store to see how I can save you money and look great!



I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...