Saturday, July 18, 2015

Katy Perry Holiday Clothing Line for H&M

Katy Perry Holiday Clothing Line!

I love the holiday season and most of all I love the clothes for the holiday! You can dress up and not look out of place. It is also the time of year where you get cozy.  Imagine a gorgeous oversized white black and white snowflake turtleneck sweater and a red corduroy pant sitting by the fire and drinking your morning cup of Joe. 

Katy Perry is teaming up with H & M for their holiday collection. There was only 1 photo released but if this sneak peek is what is to come we are in for a stylish Holiday season!  I am sure this will be a hit sensation and I do expect the store to sell out quick! Now don't be mad at people that buy these at H & M and then resell them on eBay. 

Here is a sneak peek. The signer did say they will be many teasers for the next few months!

You will notice I bring you the best fashion for fall and winter! 
Since this is my favorite time for fashion!
I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing. They are great with the jeans and tee shirt to pick up the kids, attend soccer games but going to a holiday party with her executive husband. 

I am a personal stylist and an help!!!





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...