Friday, May 29, 2015

Office or Movie Theater Cold?These fashionable styles will keep you warm and stylish!

Happy Friday!!!!

Well the weekend is here and most of us may be enjoying a night out at the movies. Here in Ohio it is hot and sticky and I am still recovering from total knee replacement! I was finally able to shave and was so happy about that!
So I know when I was working in a office I was cold all the time and put a bummer into the summer fashion. I wanted to show off my cute sleeveless blouse or dress. I wanted to show off my tanned bare legs that I worked on weekends at the pool or a vacation at the Jersey Shore.

Our winter clothes are put away and we are looking forward to wearing out sundresses and shorts. Again while to is so got that you can't wait to jump into a cold pool your office environment may be cold as the frozen tundra.  Coming in from the heat after lunch and walking into the frozen environment and your coworker is so cold she has those fingerless gloves on you know it is cold and you have an abundance of cardigans at your desk what will still make you stand out from the rest.

So having a few options at our desk is a must have. Most people that are not stylish have their grandma cardigan over their chair in case they are cold. Have some options to match your outfit and keep you the fashionista you are!

Below are some styles I have in my store;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...