Tuesday, May 26, 2015

So are you a fashionista?

Are you a Fashionista?

Women know if they are a fashionista or not. They do not hear it from their partners, relatives or friends. Most people are not going to come out and say you are a fashionista. Most women just know and here are some signs you are obsessed with fashion.

Need help? I am a personal Stylist and can help you become the fashionista you want to be and clothing and accessories do provide self confidence.

Do you own 5 or more pairs of Athletic Shoes: Not the ones you work out in?
I Do.. here are a few that are in my closet!
I have a few more but these are my favorite!!!


The Crop top: I do not own any crop tops... but apparently if you do own one or can even wear one you are on your way to being a fashionista!


Significant Other: is your blog photographer... 
Well you can say I mine is.. he takes all my pictures for the business... so yes

Do you surprise your friends with super chic and totally on trend clothing? 
Even though most of my items are from a thrift store or Good Will... Yes... 95% of my wardrobe is from Thrift stores or Good Will.. I love the people that refuse to even go into one of those stores...
Just think 50% of the items in there are new with tags... HMMMMM..


Is there a lot of signature bracelets on your arm?
I have 2 bracelets that I wear with anything and pair with additional bracelets. I have a Pandora bracelet and my signet chain link bracelet.

Can you spot a designer or a piece of clothing someone is wearing. 
I do this all the time. I asked my doctor if she was wearing Born shoes... She said how did you know. I do this with clothing all the time. When I am shopping for the business I can spot a Chico's piece a mile away.

Most people will come up to me and ask if a trend is a good idea? 
For example, Overalls.. I like overalls and I loved them when I was pregnant,
Will I wear a pair of overalls even though when I hit the restroom I will be naked.
I am ok with that...

Do you leave work to go to a sample sale;
I have done this way back... I would schedule a vacation day so I could watch Fashion Day on QVC.

Do you treat the oven as extra closet space. 
Uh...no... there is no way I am putting anything into my over... That is not even a maybe good idea.. Personally I think it is gross... Can you see putting your new crisp white shirt in there?


If you work in a office do you have an extra pair of shoes or a few pair of shoes.. (I always have a few pair of shoes tucked away in my bottom filing cabinet.

So do you suffer in high heels... 
I usually do not because of my knee problems but I love a wedge. I can wear a  wedge and I can wear a high wedge. They are just more comfortable.


Can you get up for a sale at 3am?
You can't get up to go to the gym or for work... but Target or H&M has a collaboration.. you are up at 2am waiting... (to be honest I do not ever do this.... I will get up early to make sure I hit the thrift store for 50% off everything. But getting up at 3am to pay full retail... NO thanks.. and I don't want to hear you are saving a lot of money. Not true..

Bookshelves/coffee tables lets everyone know you are a fashionista!!!!
Do you display your purses and shoes on a bookshelf? Does your coffee table are adorned with fashion books or the latest copy of Vogue.
Mine does not because I am not a single woman. I do have one son so you can say with a husband and 2 male dogs that I am outnumbered for girly girl stuff. If I was single I would have great hardcover fashion books on my coffee table. I would not put m shoes or handbags on a bookshelf for easy display. I love to have my shoes still in boxes and handbags in their dust bag to take care of them.
Great TIP: If you would love to have shoes in their original boxes but you
want to know what is in each box.. take a picture and put it on the box

Sunglasses
Do you need different sunglasses for different outfits? I am guilty of this!!
You can have a white outfit with chunky silver chain and have gold rim sunglasses? No you will get a white rim or silver rim sunglasses. 

Do you ask a perfect stranger where they got a particular item
I do this if I love it.. or I google the piece. 
I am used to people asking where I got item.

I love selling clothing and working with people that need help. Fashion is just something that I am passionate about and I love shopping. I know many girls that hate shopping and that is what I am here for!

I am a personal professional stylist! I have clients for reference. I even have my sister as a client. She sends me pictures via email or we skype and I tell her what will work well. She is very short just under 5 feet with a size 5 shoe. 

Email me or call me for details! 
I am offering a free wardrobe consultation.
Have a awesome Tuesday!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...