Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Mother's Day 2015!

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there and I mean all mothers. My dogs are also my babies and they know me as mommy. That is one the of the reasons I am writing in all blue today as of this year I have all boys. I have my awesome 12 year old Jeremiah that gave me the best day of my life the day he was born. I have 2 dogs that are both boys! Crosby and Trigger. I did have my beautiful Addie but she passed away in November. So here I am a proud Mom of 3 boys!!

I am getting a total knee replacement on Monday so you may not see postings for a few days.
Today my husband and son took me to Cheesecake Factory and bought me a sweatshirt from Victoria Secret PINK to wear home from the hospital. 

So usually if this was a normal year but really who has a normal year???? I would be going to brunch and we usually love to have Earl's mom down to take out to brunch but she never comes down. It is just 2 hours away so I was hoping she want to see her grandson but I can't do everything. So today I am going to talk about Brunch Styles. I know some people go straight from church to brunch or vice versa.

I listed some of these outfits with people they remind me of. I also show you what the fashion industry wants you to pay for them! I can and will show you how to achieve this with the fraction of the cost! Happy Mothers day!!!!


Mom have a Sweet Tooth?


Valentino green and yellow check mime calf leather bag, $3,455; 

 ABC gift basket for sustainable baking, $140; abchome.com

Dolce & Gabbana Sacred Heart organza dress, $2,703; 

Ippolita rock candy 18-karat gold quartz earrings, $1,495; net-a-porter.com

Chloé Lauren scalloped-edge flats, $511; 
Apolis utility apron, $98; store.apolisglobal.com


Rember to use these pictures for looks that are affordable and represent this style. 


Is your Mom the Classic Mom?

Always looks fashionable for the occasion or the restaurant she is going out to. This reminds me of my sister. Always a lady to a t...

Acne Studios Friday Froisse trench, $850; stevenalan.com; Hate the unkept look... Can get a trench on my site for under $25
 Morgan Lane Ruthie top, $235; for information: morgan-lane.com; Morgan Lane Chantal bottoms, $212; for information: morgan-lane.com

Miu Miu silver-plated crystal clip earrings, $355; net-a-porter.com ; 

J.W.Anderson floral jersey cloque skater dress, $1,385; modaoperandi.com

Gucci horsebit-detailed leather loafers, $640; net-a-porter.com

Voodoo Vixen Charlie grab bag, $50; for information: voodoovixen.co.uk


For the Triathlon Mom:
This is for the Mom that does just about everything and I am not sure how she does it. Crysten?? Also my Niece Tina...

Stella McCartney high-rise flared jeans, $375; net-a-porter.com
Balenciaga cropped basketweave crepe jacket, $2,805; net-a-porter.com
Noka’Oi hone performance t-shirt, $98; matchesfashion.com
Noka’Oi Ola abstract-print bra, $89; matchesfashion.com;
 S-Life Guide to Snacking, $25; sakaralife.com; Noka’Oi Kalani performance leggings, $164; matchesfashion.com
Salvatore Ferragamo Mattise platform wedge sandal, $1,690; for information: ferragamo.com
J.W.Anderson neck tie shirt, $1,400; theline.com
Gucci ramble reversible python and leather tote, $3,900; for information:gucci.com

Ok I know you are looking at these prices and thinking Lisa... really??? So I would take you to Old Navy and do a Flare Jean for $19 and then I have a few pretty white jackets in my store most under $20 and a few under $10... Just in a Banana Republic one Eyelet..Gorgeous and the a wedge fro style and co that looks the same I have for $10. I can make this look happen for less money. When I am out for surgery I am going to find a way to compare and contrast.

This is the Euro Urban MOM:


Givenchy moth wing applique trousers, $2,125; farfetch.com

Thakoon striped boucle sleeveless turtleneck, $1,250; modaoperandi.com
Alexander McQueen Kansai circles legend box bag, $2,345; alexandermcqueen.com
Cartier art deco correspondence cards, $95; for information: store.metmuseum.org
Rupert Sanderson Alena high heel mules, $982; rupertsanderson.com; Frederic Malle noir epices 100ml, $280; barneys.com




This is the Modern New York BOHO Mom:
So this is for the ultra trendy Mom and the one Mom I can thin of for this is my Friend Linda. This one is for her and she has 5 BOYS!!!


Steven Alan peasant top, $250; stevenalan.com; Burberry bee key chain, $190; burberry.com; Hermès farming picnic bag, $7,800; for information:hermes.com; Burberry Brit denim skirt, $275; stylebop.com; Suno lace up sneakers, $65; sunony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...