Monday, May 4, 2015

May the Fourth:

May The Fourth

I have seen this saying all over the web today. Let me first say before anything I am by no means a star wars fan I have only seen 1 of the movies that I remember but I am sure it was more. I know there are so many fans of this iconic movie series and some are women. I would not wear any clothing star wars but I thought it would be fun to show you what is out there today on "May the fourth"

Earlier in the Week I showed you how Uggs are getting into the frenzy with the limited edition shoes. Uniglo came out with 23 limited edition tee shirts for "May The Fourth" The movie does not come out until December but this marks an unofficial holiday as it get the fans more geared up for the release. 

So this Star Wars fashion frenzy actually started in 2014. I remember listening to 
people and when designers were coming out with the Star Wars theme shoes, dress, etc.. I really thought the movie was coming out soon but only to find it was a year away. In 2014 we saw Rodarte's Gowns highlight several Characters on dresses and Vans released a low top sneaker for the lovers on Star Wars.

These shirts range from $12 to $19 and are available in Kids sizes.
I have a great nephew Luke and when he was born my nephew (his Dad) held him and said "Luke I am Your Father"
This shirt would be great for him and Luke to wear.
This tee is great because everyone Star Wars junkie or not knows this saying;
In a long long time ago in a Galaxy far far away.


You can see more designs at Uniqlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...