Monday, June 1, 2015

Best Dresses on the Today Show???

Who is the best dressed on the Today Show?

I love seeing the fashion of the anchors on the Today show. You can pretty much depend on them to always be in style but there is one anchor that is a true fashionista! Tamron Hall! She is cute as a button and love the short hair and when she says something is going to be in fashion you can bank on it being hot!

I love when she said western style was big for fall. I immediately went out and bought a pair of western boots! I never owned a pair but now I have two. I have these and I love them.
The pair on the left our my pair and you can see the stylish Tamron Hall with her collection of western wear. I get a lot of my ideas for selling from her and what she is wearing she is a big part of my inspiration. I love her short hair because she wears it just like I do and it says to women want short hair? Do it? and I have heard everything on why women won't do it... everyone says to me " I love your cut but I can't do it my husband will kill me."


My boots are top left: Love them!!


She is has been featured in may style magazines. So come and check out my blog daily and also check out my ebay store!!!
My Ebay Store

Want to dress like Tamron or anyone else or how about finding your own personal style! I am a professional Stylist and I can help you. I can meet with you or video chat for a style and wardrobe assessment for FREE!! You have nothing to lose??? 

Sorry this has not been a daily thing!!! I will try my best as I am still recovering from total knee replacement. I am hoping by the next month I can walk normally and go to New York City with my husband. Where we first met in 1995 Times Square on New Years Eve I was from Philadelphia and him from Ohio. And we have been married for 18 years and I love him more then anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...