Friday, June 19, 2015

Looking Great While Wearing Denim Shorts

How to look great while wearing denim shorts!

Denim shorts can sometimes look sloppy and looks like you are settling in to paint a room. While a khaki or chino short shows a more polished look here are some ways that wearing the oh so comfortable denim short will still have you looking like the fashionista you are!

Denim shorts are most likely the one piece of clothing every women owns and let's face it denim in general is a versatile clothing items that can be dressed up or down.

1. Wear a print long Cardigan or Kimono ( as shown)
This look pulls off the denim short with the gorgeous fringe kimono and the graphic tee along with the little bootie for an adorable look.


2. Pop with a red!
I love red and denim and again a great red and blue look!
Wear heels with your denim shorts as this dresses up the outfit.

3.Leopard Print Tee with white converse Sneakers
This look will show that you like to dress a little dressier while still being casual and not dressing over the top.

4.Graphic Tee
This is a great look because this pulls a casual outfit all together. I love the tees from Lauren Conrad and Rock Republic from Kohl's.
Not sure about wearing heels but wear a little blue flat..


5.Mix Prints
This is a awesome look as I love a striped shirt loose..
Combine the striped shirt with the animal print clutch.
Look at the accessories Sunglasses, heels, bracelets... Really bring this all together!

6. Mix Textures!
What is so great about this look? Personally I hate the purse.. I think this looks sloppy.. hey just me!
-Lace shirt with the denim shorts... love the animal print heel and the purse bring in the hot fringe of the season.

7. Denim Vest
The denim vest is coming back and here is an adorable way to add this to your summer wardrobe!
This look pair the denim with denim with a gladiator sandal for a warrior look... I like my gladiator sandal a little shorter then to my thigh.

Need help achieving your own look/style


I am offering a free wardrobe assessment. I can even do this via skype. What this means is I will look at your wardrobe and let you know what is working for you according to your style and your lifestyle as well as your body type. There are very many hot items that don't work for everyone. I can help.
Please email me with questions or details:
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...