Thursday, June 11, 2015

Classic Power Suit

The classic power suit!

I remember when a few people said why do you sell suits they are so out of fashion. I replied suits are never out of fashion. Do you want them to consist of your entire work wardrobe? No. Combination of everything creates style and suits are great for weddings, funerals, job interviews and you want to wear it for a important meetings or presentations. I remember I wore a classic Navy pants suit for a wedding with a bold gold chain necklace and a black silk Cami and I received so many complements. When buying a suit keep it in style. 

So does wearing a suit bring back memories of Hilary Clinton or you dad wearing his navy suit and tie... well here is a new way to look at suits and want to make you wear one for just about any occasion.


So the classic suit is getting a makeover with prints and necklaces. These suits will even make you look like a boss with not even trying.














Prints are going to be in style. This style has a swing coat with a wide leg crop pant.

These suits are a classic colors with a twist. The blue suit with the bandeau is a sexy look. My favorite is the classic white suit with the red blouse and black sandals which screams summer. For a more corporate look pair with a black peep toe. The laender suit is stunning with the classic blue and white striped shirt. Cute silver shoes with a chunky fashion necklace.


Now these.. In my opinion these are not really a option. But you are going to see these everywhere and maybe they will catch on? I know I hate seeing someone at the grocery store and someone has their pink hello kitty pj pants!

The double breasted suit is coming back and that is great for business! Love this cobalt suit and the tobacco brown suit is just gorgeous! The brown suit has a casual look with the white sneaker

This next suit has summer written all over it. It combines 2 trends in one. The shorts suit and the classic black and white is gorgeous and come on... this can really take you to any occasion. Girls night out or even to a classic summer cocktail party.



Here is another black an white classic suit. If you know me well... I love white suits!

Tweed suit are gorgeous and this style has a summer look because of the shorts!

I would love to pick out a classic suit for your wardrobe! At least have one!
I am a professional stylist... I offer a free wardrobe assessment in person or via skype.
Email me for details!
forournumber93@gmail.com
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com


What to buy something cheap and great quality and name brands? Check out my eBay store. I am offering 25% off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...