Wednesday, June 10, 2015

CROP TOP Debate! What the heck was this mom Thinking!

Hi all!!!!
Sorry I am still recovering from my Knee Surgery! 
I fell the other day and was up early to head down to my surgeon. Everything is ok but today was one of the few days I was watching the today show.  Since I sell clothing. for a living some people order clothing from China and it is disaster! Some people order their wedding dresses from Vendors in China... I have a story for you later!

So this Mom from Huston ordered this top for her 16 year old daughter for $4.99!!! Great price but at 16 lets show some class! I do not have a daughter but I have a great niece and I can not even imagine my niece buying this for her. With this crop top do we know how big the girl is. Is she busty? All we know it will fit the cat. Seriously. 


I think that parents of young girls need to wake up!!! I remember being rebellious and wanting to wear what I wanted but I learned very early if you want to attract a certain boyfriend or possible spouse than show some class. This is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...