Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer!!!! HOT.... Outfits that are so Summer!!!!!

Happy Summer! 
(well almost)
It is hot here even though my favorite season especially for clothing. I do love summer clothing... hey anything to get new clothing!

So what are basic summer outfits that are timeless and you can add your own touches!
These 3 outfits:
Neutrals from head to toe... 
Little Black Dress with Statement Belt
Long skirt; with high slit; and simple top
You can add your own touches... Remember it is not the exact look you are going for but just the style.

So this next group of Summer outfits:
-Bright Color dress with a bold cold heel..
This yellow dress is gorgeous (Shown with a red heel but I would pair with a royal blue heel)

-Print Dress with cutouts
(this actually looks classy) Some cutouts in dresses just look cheap but this dress done in blue with cutouts is adorable!
-pretty for a wedding

- Bright Shirt dress with a lace up flat.
I love shirt dresses in the summer as they are so forgiving and so simple to put on in the morning!



The next group of summer's best clothing!
-Camo ankle pant with bold bag and bright shoe.

-Striped romper with nude strap heel.
(romper is very very hot)

-BOHO Summer dress with over the knee boot

This next group shows casual looks and a suit that is a casual look.
-Oxford shirt with crop jean. Classic look.. will never go out of style!

-Khaki summer suit with a print heel or flat

-Cute.. Bermuda shorts with button down shirt and silver Birkenstocks..

All these outfits are a great look that will be classics! Do you need help getting your outfits to look like this? 
I can help!
I am a personal stylist and I offer a free wardrobe assessment. (I take a look at your current clothing and put outfits together) and will give you advice.

Please email me or call me
forournumber93@gmail.com
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...