Monday, June 1, 2015

Hot eBay items!!! In my Store!

Happy Monday!!!

Did everyone have a great weekend? I did but only a little less then 3 weeks out from total knee replacement I overdid it on Saturday. The highlight is I made it to my sons baseball game! I am feeling good and hope to get my blog up and running again as well as my business! 

I am going to show you a few items that you can save money just by shopping in my store! Remember these are all comparisons that I currently have in my store as of 6/1



Linen Blazer: Upper Left: Theory Blazer $480.00
My eBay items for sale:
Orange Linen Blazer: NEW J.Crew $39.00
Navy Linen Blazer: Eileen Fisher $39.00
Light Blue Linen Blazer: Old Navy $9.99




White Jacket is a Must have!
Don't have $1000.00 
Look at this comparison:

Shirtdress: This is a must have this summer season!
Gingham Style:

Navy is the new black:
Summer Suede:


I hope to have this done for you every night but you never know what will happen! 

I know some people are like wow.. I know you are showing me how to spend less money on clothing but I have no idea where to start!
I am a personal/professional stylist and I can help you with your wardrobe needs

Please contact me for more information: I can save you money and make you look great: Contact me for more information or for your free wardrobe assessment either in person or by video chat. I want you to feel fabulous and save money as well. I have several clients for reference.

Lisa the fashionista!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...