Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Invited to Outdoor Wedding? I have Sandals that are a must have!

Invited to an outdoor Wedding?
What shoes do I wear?

I love outdoor weddings and they are always so beautiful. Even though there is a lot that can go wrong with an outdoor wedding sometimes wearing a great shoe can prepare you for anything. 
I can imagine getting you stiletto heel stuck in the grass or on the seem of a deck. Here are a Sandal Styles that you will look fabulous!

Outdoor weddings can be sophisticate as well as a anything goes style. I know when I get an invention to an outdoor wedding I think of a wedding by the water or on a golf course as others may think the woods and a anything goes for footwear and maybe it is even optional. 

We need a shoe for the wedding that will stand the test of gravel, Sand, Stones, Grass. Do you spend the $$ on a pair of sandals that will get ruined by the sand or the grime of the outdoors. These styles will be gorgeous for the wedding and then take you to the reception.

1. Open Toe Wedge Sandal
These are adorable and I love the metallic of this sandal. When doing my research these were styles that "will not break the bank"
I love reading articles like this because I know I can do better. Either I have (the concept) of the style in my store; Or I can look for the style to get these cheaper!

2.Leather with Wood Wedge:
This is a gorgeous style and I love the nude color for these.
3.Chunky Woven Sandal
I love these woven sandal heel.

4. Espadrille Tie Ankle Sandal.
This is adorable and very casual. So remember the wedding you are attending. I would only wear these to a confirmed very casual wedding.
5.ASOS Sling Back Floral Ballet Flat:
This is adorable and I love a pop on the foot!
These styles will keep you looking great but on most of them who wants to pay over $100. The best deal is the last one can't really beat that. I can help you do these little switches... Look at the money you will save. Even just me doing this a few times I can show you how to get the same in style looks for a fraction of the cost. The tips and knowledge I can teach you will save you money for years to come.

I am offering a free wardrobe assessment. I can even do this via skype. What this means is I will look at your wardrobe and let you know what is working for you according to your style and your lifestyle as well as your body type. There are very many hot items that don't work for everyone. I can help.
Please email me with questions or details:
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...