Thursday, June 18, 2015

Happy 4th of July!!! ( Well not yet)

July 4th!

July 4th is coming and I love to wear red, white and blue. 
I think all through summer this is a classic look. 
I always pair these colors together in the summer. There are some 4th of July cute tee shirts as well...\


1. Prints..
Prints of blue and white.. Pair with a red shoe or have a red purse to pair with this classic blue and white look!


2.White Pants;
Pair the white pants with a red and white or blue and white tee. Love the white jeans and the navy tee with the red jacket.  The great thing about red, white and blue is the pieces are great together but can be worn apart anytime of year. 

Here is what I can do...

I think the striped top or a solid red, white or blue tee can be purchased anywhere... and if you want a pair of great jeans.. Old Navy has awesome jeans for every figure! Here are some jackets that will work well for the red, white and blue look.



3. Classic White Dress;
This is a great look pair a white dress with a bold red shoe (or Blue) and get a great bag in red, white or blue.


This is how I can save you money.... I am a personal Stylist! 


I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

I know some people love the quacker factory.. I have a 4th of July Cardigan for sale in a 3X..
Ebay Items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...