Friday, September 18, 2015

Raincoats and a Funny Story..

Raincoats!!!! 

Ok.. First to get a laugh!! I well my husband likes my blond hair better then my
I will need to update this..
dark brown hair.. 1st mistake.. I specifically bought a color that to turn dark brown hair blond! Well That did not work.. Notice the orange color in my font... yes... my hair is orange!! So I will b spending my day getting someone to fix my hair!

Ok.. so lets think back to when we were in grade school... The plastic raincoats that made you uncomfortable and sweat. I had a purple see through plastic raincoat and 9 times out of 10 guess what? It never rained. I am scared of raincoats as much as the normal girl. Just bring an umbrella right.. but these stylish raincoats are a fashion staple!!  We see a rainy day when we first wake up and some of us say.. oh no.. my hair will it style the way I want it... what shoes to wear? Everything seems like a task when we see Rain!
This is my Rain Jacket from Isaac Mizrahi! Love love love it!


Here are some great Raincoats that prove you don't need to sacrifice fashion..

This is a classic Trench Coat... Khaki and This is from Burberry.. $1700.00



This next one is a sporty style and love the color blue as a contrast on the pockets This is from Alexander Wang $795.00



This is a gorgeous color in a raincoat for the fall season. More of a basil color. Not belted. This is from J. Crew $365.00

Here is another Classic Belted Trench! This is from Michael Kors $475.00
wow... maybe I am charging too low for my Michael Kors Wool Trench's in my Store

If you are looking for a wool option for $49.00 Here it is


This is a style that is a is a little more sporty! This is from Vineyard Vines..
$190.00


This Jacket is a cute mid length and the gray fleece wool contrast is perfect. This style is from GAP.. $198.00
... Keep in mind these prices are CRAZY.... 



I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!





** when you like us on facebook please let me know and I will send you a code for shipping at my store** Send me a message via facebook or email me at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com or forournumber93@gmail.com







I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...