Friday, September 4, 2015

Is it Cold Yet???

Is it fall yet?

I don't know about where you live but here it is HOT!!! I am so ready for fall to be
here! The sweatshirts and the boots and most of all the coats. As you will find out I am a coat fanatic! So we see the gorgeous suede coats hanging in the store and the smell... I love the smell of new clothes!!! (Go and smell the suede.. then shop my store and save money) I bought 3 new coats this summer.. all off eBay and then with all the other coats my Aunt has bought me including 2 Moto Leather Quited jackets.. Yes I am lucky.. She here are the coats that I think you should be buying

1.Banana Republic Spotted Cocoon Coat $398.00
Here is another option.. Found on eBay $89.00 from Banana Republic


2. Buy a A-Line or Swing Coat in a fun Color with wool material.
This is from COS A-Line $285

This option I found on eBay from Lands' End $89 NEW

3. Canada Goose Montebello Parka
This was a huge buy last year... Everyone that was anyone had these..
$745.00 ( You can get them on eBay.. for $400.00)


4. Plaid Wool Coat: Red and Black
Étoile Isabel Marant Gabrie  $530.00

5. Suede Duster Coat:
This is from Frame Le Suede $1398.00



This option I found on eBay from Wilsons $85.00


6. Leather Moto Jacket... This is from J. Crew $550.00

This one I found on eBay for $119.00


Fall is my favorite time of year!







I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!



** when you like us on facebook please let me know and I will send you a code for shipping at my store** Send me a message via facebook or email me at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com 
or forournumber93@gmail.com




I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...