Friday, September 11, 2015

Date Night!!!!

Date Tonight??

Many of us have a date tonight!!! Friday night overall is the most anticipated day of the week! It
also is the day where most dates happen and it also is the most popular day to watch a movie!

Tonight or sometime this weekend it may be your first date or you are meeting the parents. What if you have no plans and your significant other surprises you with tickets to a play or show. Dinner out here are some tips that will make your feel fabulous!!!






1, First Date?
You only have one chance to make a first impression and that is especially true when you have a date with a new guy! You want to dress flirty, sexy and fun. Don't dress to provocatively. Don;t be afraid to show off your shape and don't go for low cut. I would go with a silk blouse with a sexy pair of your favorite jeans!


2. Casual Get-Together
So you are invited to watch football at the local pub with friends or your significant other! You want to maintain your style. You don't want to wear a oversized team jersey. Make sure you are you... be the fashionista!!!
-Awesome Jeans, great leather boot and a knit vest.. How about a fitted turtleneck sweater and a Motorcycle jacket.


3. Surprise Night Out!
Surprise!! You ARE going on a date tonight!!! Last minute call and oh no... what do I wear.. What is CLEAN!!! The best bet is to go with a LBD.. (Little Black Dress) for those of you who have been living under a rock...  The best thing about a black dress is dress it up or dress it down. This is the old standby dress!!! I would make sure that maybe bring a pair of flats in your car or if you have a medium sized purse and a more of a statement earring. Another items I would add is a blazer jacket... it is best to expect the unexpected!


4. Meeting the Parents?
This can be stressful meeting the Mom and Dad... So take this advice and don't worry about what you will wear. You do want to look classy.. Be yourself. You are a fashionista! Be true to yourself! Wear something comfortable... Because if you are not comfortable it will just add stress to the day and you will either look like you are trying too hard.. Wear something classic, simple and maybe with a little classy style!!


I Love FALL!!

I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP
** when you like us on facebook please let me know and I will send you a code for shipping at my store** Send me a message via facebook or email me at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com 
or forournumber93@gmail.com




I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...