Sunday, August 16, 2015

Who Will Still Be wearing White Jeans well into Fall.

Will you be wearing White Jeans even in the fall?

I love white jeans, pants etc even in the fall and winter. White
jeans do need some help in making them not look like you are still living the days of summer. Here are some great ideas to rock those white jeans well into the fall and even winter. With white jeans you want to make sure to keep them white. White jeans as well as tee shirts should be replaced every year. I remember growing up that you never wore white after Labor Day. What is better then a Winter White Wool Coat? I am so glad that the no white after Labor Day is over. The only thing that I would ban in White after Summer is a White Bag or Shoes.

1. Wear White Jeans With a Leather Jacket:

2.White Jeans with a Chambray Shirt:
3.White Jeans with a Neutral Wool Coat and Sweater:
4. White Jeans with a Tweed Blazer

5. White Jeans with Over the Knee Boot and chunky Sweater:

6. White Jeans with Plaid Shirt:


7. White Jeans with Fisherman Sweater:

8. White Jeans with Black Sweater: Layer Layer and Layer!

9. White Jeans with White Sweater: Head to toe white!
10. White Jeans with a Awesome Jean Jacket!
11. White Jeans with a Trench Coat
12. White Jeans with a Silk Blouse with Print

13. White Jeans and Layering with Sweater and Blouse


14. White Jeans with a Crisp White Blouse


15. White Jeans with Long Line Coat






Fall is my favorite time of year!


I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!



** when you like us on facebook please let me know and I will send you a code for shipping at my store** Send me a message via facebook or email me at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com 
or forournumber93@gmail.com







I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...