Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Thigh High Boots....

Thigh High Boots???

The gorgeous thigh high boots... so are they for everyone? We seen them all
over the runway and sure they look great on the runway models but us normal girls? I have a hard time even fitting the knee boots because of my calves so I am a little leery to wear these but lets See how the normal girls wear these! I would make sure if you are going to wear this style that you try them on in the store or measure your calves and thighs. Some of these styles on women like myself that are 5"3 on a good day :) would look like leather pants and not boots.

So it is hard to put an outfit together when you are working around the footwear right ladies? So picking out an outfit to wear with your thigh high boots can be challenging so we do not look like Julia Robert's in pretty woman.
Besides the right fit and length here are some rules so you can wear these boots!

1. Big Calves, Thighs..
 Make sure you are well aware of the material. Get boots that have elastic in the back.

2. Fold over the Thigh High Boot 
Make the boots your own by folding them over.

3. If you Opt to wear with a short skirt?
Ok.. This can be tricky but is a great option for short girls. If you are wearing a boot with a short skirt make sure you avoid heavy makeup and red lipstick.

4. Not just for dressing up
This is a great way to wear your boots! With Legging and skinny jeans!!! WOW..
Leggings are great because sometimes jeans look like they are a pair of pants.

5. Wear them over your tights
Wear your boot over your tights.. This will keep you warm and cozy in the winter!


Fall is my favorite time of year!





I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!



** when you like us on facebook please let me know and I will send you a code for shipping at my store** Send me a message via facebook or email me at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com 
or forournumber93@gmail.com



 I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...