Thursday, August 20, 2015

Plain Black Flats? Here are some gorgeous outfits to wear with them!

We all have black flats!!! Right? Here are some cute outfit ideas to go with your flats!

So in out closet we have those pieces that we always go to or our a staple. Your classic
black pants, Favorite Jeans, and your collection of shoes. I love black flats and have about 10 pair of them and I also love my nude ballet flats as they go with everything. Also since we are talking about shoes... Always have a color so when you have that jean with a black blouse you can add a bright pink driving moccasin.
This way you will stand out from the crowd but here I will shoe you that even wearing your ultra comfy black flat will get you noticed.. and in a good way.

1. Gray Suit
This is a great way to wear your black flats. When wearing this look make sure the pant is an ankle fit or go for a trendy short suit.


2. Faux Fur Vest with Skinny Jean
This is a super cute look and I love the colored jean with the black flat. If you had on a dark jean this outfit would not pop. This way it pops and looks fabulous!


3. Peplum Top... and with a jacket
I love the peplum top (at first I did not) This is a great look for anyone... Wear your dark denim tapered leg jean with a Peplum top either in a print or a solid. and add a blazer for a more office look.


4. Classic Suit
Black flats with a classic suit is a great way to feel comfortable but still look on your game at the office. I love a classic red suit.. more of a fitted style with a classic black flat.


5. Overalls: Suspenders!!
Don't just think of denim overalls! Think of Gray and black and done in wool, poly fabrics. 
This one is  perfect for the office... and it looks very comfortable as well!


6. Oversized Dress
This is a cute look for anytime of year. This picture shows a buffalo check oversized dress with a black pointed flat... Very cute.. Come colder months and put a opaque black tight and you are ready for the winter!


7. Elegant Dress!
Yes you can wear your most elegant dress with a black flat. This shows a cute bow ballet flat with a stunning red dress... Wedding? How comfortable will you be.. no kicking off your to die for (for real) 4 inch studded heel... You will be so stylish and comfortable in these!


8. Leather Dress:
A leather dress looks so gorgeous! It says I am hot and I am pulled together and look you can wear a flat!!!



9. Baggy Jeans
There is nothing better then a baggy jean and a chunky sweater or even a tee and blazer!



10. Southwest Hat: Style
Wear your black flats to any southwest style like a cowboy hat. This outfit has a southwest hat and a brown leather jean with a chambray shirt!! Great pulled together look.


11. Patent Leather Flat:
Yes dress your outfit with a patent leather.. The menswear look is in this fall. I will be listing many patent leather shoes that will represent the menswear look.




12. Flare Pants, Jeans!
This look will show just a little of your black flat so I would go with a ballet flat tha6 has a bow in the front or even a pleated or fringe to the front.



13. White Jeans!
This will break up the white jeans with a black flat! 



14. With an Embellished Tee or Jacket
The embellished tee or a embellished colorful jacket will make your black flat look perfect for your look!


15. Wear with your favorite accessories
Great with your favorite bag or belt... Play up the look.. maybe even with a saddle bag (very hot for the Fall)


Fall is my favorite time of year!




I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!



** when you like us on facebook please let me know and I will send you a code for shipping at my store** Send me a message via facebook or email me at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com 
or forournumber93@gmail.com





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...