Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fall Comfort! Lets Look Stylish in our Comfortable Outfits!1

What is the one thing we love about fall?

I think everyone knows my answer! Fashion but I love to look great
and be comfortable. I look forward to the cool days where I am at a football game or in my case a hockey rink. I love hay rides and bonbfires. Just everything about fall makes me smile!

Here are a few outfits that are comfortable but you will look great in there for office or play.

1. Knits.. top and bottom: Go for the knit skirt set! 
and look at the color...

2. Oversized Chunky Sweater: I love the chunky sweater and jean look for well in my business anytime...

3. Comfortable Jeans and your UGG Slippers and your oversized sweater!

4. Safari Jacket (Done in Dried Herb.. hot color and the little leather ankle boot!

5.White Classic Low Sneaker:
I am not a fan but sneakers are comfortable... I like my UGG Dakotas better.

6. Leather Pant: This will continue to be a hot item for fall and winter.

7. Wide leg Pant!



Fall is my favorite time of year!

I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...