Monday, August 3, 2015

I have nothing to wear!

Do you ever look in your full overstuffed closet and say I
have nothing to wear?

I am guilty of this! I say all the time I have nothing to wear or I might buy a stunning dress and always say to my husband this is for when we go out to dinner. He once said and how many times are we going out to dinner? I have 2 Lauren Conrad dresses that I had to have and are sitting in my closet with the tags still on them.

I struggle sometimes with waking up and it will get harder here as my son starts school next week! I try to get up before he does get showered, dressed and ready for him to give me a hard time. I know people are saying but you work from home why would you care what you wear? So I am in the same boat as you and when I go out with the girls or my husband I sit there and wonder what will I wear. Sometimes even though I have many options I grab the same silhouette. So with a little planning and focus we can make dressing easier!

So lets focus on making dressing easier:
1. Printed Plazzo Pant and black top: 


2. Patterned Skirt Set: You know these two pieces will always go together!

3. Denim top with a printed Skirt or pant:
4. Jumpsuit with a tee shirt underneath:


5. Printed dress with a classic pump:

6. Black Top with Tan Suede Skirt:
7. Pencil skirt with a statement Jacket:

8. White Top with Black Fringe Skirt:

9. Suede Top with Flare Jean:

10. Printed Fit and Flare Dress:
11. Printed Blouse with a Fringe Skirt

12. Trench Coat with Jeans!!



Fall is my favorite time of year!





I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!






I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...