Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hello August!!!! Time for Transition!

Hello August! This is the month of transition!


Here it is August! Is it really here! Time for back to school sales and end of season clearance! Here are some great outfits to get you through August!

1. Button Front Skirt:
This will be a hit for fall but for August pair the skirt with a bright colored top!

2. Classic Bandanna!  This adds an all American look to your clothing! Tie it around your wrist, neck and waist!


3. Classic White shirt: Everyone wants a classic white shirt but liven it up with a tie front!

4. Knee Length Denim Skirt! Great for a transition because you can wear it now with a strappy espadrille and then come fall wear a tall boot! This also knocks out the button front trend as well.


5. Leather Culottes: These will be a fashion statement right into the holiday season@ 

6. Printed Shift Dress: Great way to end summer! Easy dressing for weekends or office!


Fall is my favorite time of year!




I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!


Shop My Store

Like Us on Facebook and Get free Shipping!


I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...