Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Need a Gift? Great Gifts for your BFF! Under $25!!!!

Great Gifts for your BFF for under $25.00!
...and they will love them!


I love when I get cute gifts from my friends or my spouse! It just is a little reminder
that says I love you. These gifts are ones that will put a smile on your friends face. My best friend is my sister and I love to surprise her with clothing and shoes. She loves her little packages! 

1. Great Photo Album:
This is adorable and I think more people need to use photo albums as there are so many photos that are getting lost in our phones or in the SD disc. I would make it personal with a few photos and I guarantee she will cherish this for her lifetime!
ADAMJK X UO Photo Album ($16)


2.Best Friend Candle:
I love candles and who does not? This is a personal candle that will remind her of you every time she lights it!
Ms. Betty's Original Glass Candle ($16, originally $18)
3. Eyelash Sleep Mask:
This is adorable and stylish as your BFF. 
Eyelashes Eye Mask ($18)
4. Fig Travel Set:
I admit I am a sucker for bath sets. My husband just cringes when I step in Bath and Bodyworks. I spend a fortune there and fall is coming so my wallet always take a hit. I know how I feel at the holidays when I get a little gift set full of body products. 
Compagnie de Provence Fig of Provence Travel Set ($18)

5. High End Nail Polish:
I know who wants to spend this kind of money on nail polish but hey it is your BFF. I would even make it more special by including a personalized note or Gift Card with a date for a girls day out for a Pedi and Mani!
Vacation on Mars Nail Polish ($18)
6. Cool Sunglasses:
I love my pink sunglasses! These are adorable and I promise she will need them! Do you know how many sunglasses I went through already!
Cool Cat Sunglasses ($18)

7.Jewelry Roll:
This is much needed item as I put my jewelry in a plastic makeup bag and I would love to have one of these! HINT..
Tuileries Jewelry Roll ($20)
8. Porcelain Dish:
This is a great dish to put your rings in or earrings. I actually have one and it is on my dresser and I put my earrings in every night. I actually put all of my favorite jewelry items in there so they are easily accessible!
Many Things Porcelain Dish ($20)
9.Cute Clutch:
This is a gorgeous pastel color clutch.. Great with a pair of jeans and she will wear this with your night out!
Peekaboo Clutch ($24)
10.Cute Bangle:
This bracelet is gorgeous and will remind her of you when she is at work or at play!
Sweet Talk Bangle ($24)

11. Great Read:
Have a BFF that is the boss and is in a high powered position she will love this book!
#GIRLBOSS book ($24)

12.Manicure Set:
Every girl needs this in her purse! Ever tried finding a file when you need one! Your BFF will thank you!
Travel Manicure Set ($25)
13. Cute Party Crossbody:
I want one of these for myself! How about matching purses. Surprise her when you guys are going to the mall for all day shopping. This will keep your hands free. Do you always go out Christmas shopping together? Surprise her with  an early Christmas gift and she will be smiling all day!


Crossbody Party Pouch ($25)


14. Lipstick Holder:

This is great because if your BFF is anything like me I have a huge makeup bag and my lipsticks are in with everything else. This is a great way to let your BFF see what she has!
Vestige Lipstick Holder ($28)
15. Rain or Shine Umbrella:
This fun umbrella lets your BFF know that you love her! 
Rain or Shine Umbrella ($28)


We all need a pick me up! I would even treat yourself to a little gift every once and awhile!

Fall is my favorite time of year!

I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...