Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Color of the Year! Marsala! But what is in store for fall?

MARSALA!


Every year Pantone Color Institute has picked the color of the year since 1990
which to my surprise involves exhaustive selection process! What is Marsala? This is very much the color of the wine it is earthy and is reddish brown.

Pantone Color Institute also releases colors that will be big for the season but of course Marsala is huge and some call it burgundy some ox blood either way it is rich and gorgeous but here are another few colors that you will love for the fall season!

1. Dried Herb:
This is a gorgeous live color and it is not just for safari or military jackets!

2. Marsala: This rich burgundy hue is the color for the fall and winter fashion!

3. Biscay Bay:
This is a teal hue and is a gorgeous color for the fall and winter. Great with earth tones and love the leather dress in this stunning color!

4. Reflecting Pond:
This is a dark blue, Navy and I am a sucker for Navy! The color is so rich and love the heavier fabrics for the fall and winter!



5. Desert Sage:
This is a combination between green and gray and sometimes I would even call this a mint color.

6. Stormy Weather:
Love overcast days? I LOVE them this is the color of my favorite day!!!

7. Oak Buff:
This is the color of the sun after the stormy day: The color is a rich yellow. I love a yellow chunky sweater with a gray pant. It can go from a deep yellow to a rich golden color.

8.Cashmere Rose:
This is a gorgeous girlly girl pink! I would love to have a wool coat in this color!!!!

9. Amethyst Orchards:
Gorgeous color not as light as violet but not as dark as a royal purple!


10.CADMIUM Orange:
This is a trendy color for the fall and winter season as the 70's in some point will be back... not the polyester.. or what they had as polyester.

Fall is my favorite time of year!






I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!



So what will be your color this fall and winter season!





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...